Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friday Flowers--Valentine's Day, How Do I Love Thee

I located this"Friday Flowers" comic strip of mine while posting the previous one a few weeks ago. Thought it was apprpro for the month of February and Valentine's Day. The captions read:

(Lucy-dog) Oh, how do I love my mama and daddy this Valentine's Day! Let me count thy ways.....one lick, two licks, three licks....
(Steve) Lucy, stop hogging mama. It's my turn!

Never met a man so jealous of a dog. Never met a dog so jealous of a man. It's great to be Queen!


Steve & I celebrated this Valentine's Day at The Cheesecake Factory eating salads and a "slice". We celebrated with Lucy by adding a new toy to her collection, giving her two raw quails and lots of heavy petting. Her "licks" were never-ending. She's such a happy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment