Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friday Flowers--Pile High Club


There is something magical about Flair Felt Tip Pens I have always loved since discovering them as a child. I don’t remember what it was but I know I have a real fondness for them. The grip is perfect for my hand, the tips flow smoothly when doodling and they do not have a knock-your-socks-off odor.

I’m a cheap date when it comes to making me happy (though there are times hubby might disagree). I like small, simple stuff--a package of Flair Felt Tip Pen/Markers fits the bill. In fact, when I received my last Staples Reward Certificate, guess what I purchased? For some strange reason, I cannot have too many Flairs, especially with all the nifty colors.

I have been nursing a migraine this week and unable to produce any art. I located my comic strip entitled “Friday Flowers” created with a marker back in 2003.

We were all sick the week I drew this one, especially Lucy. She was having difficulty getting adjusted to a new brand of dog food. Come to find out later she was allergic to corn/grains which would lead me down a road to feeding her human food--will save that for another blog post though.

The caption to my Friday Flowers comic strip above reads:

You’ve heard of the Mile High Club? Well, mama always calls our household the “Pile High” Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment