Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Event: CFA Championship & Household Pet Show

I just received notification to exhibit my art at the 70th Annual CFA (Cat Fanciers' Association, Inc.) Allbreed Cat Show & Household Pet Show. The show is hosted by Cotton States Cat Club, Inc. and will have over 400 cats competing nationwide. Meeeeeow!

The show, open to the public, is this upcoming weekend (OMG--I can hardly believe it's November already!):

Saturday, November 1, 2008, 10am to 5pm
Sunday, November 2, 2008, 9am to 4pm


located at:

Gwinnett Convention Center and Arena
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway
Duluth, GA 3009
7

Admission is $5 (child) $7 (adult).

Please stop by my booth and let me know what you think of my NEW handmade Pet Charms. Place them on your kitty's collar for ID, on your child's charm bracelet or in your scrapbook. I will be taking custom orders at the show that include your kitty's name and phone number on the backside too.



So if you love cats, this is an event for you. And if you don't love cats, forward this to folks you know who do love them. (Hint: If someone has a cat, they love them, even if they think they don't. Ha!) Here kitty, kitty...

>''<

No comments:

Post a Comment