Sunday, September 1, 2019

New Puppy Welcome

A friend of mine brought home a new puppy.  So whenever a new bundle of joy comes home, we celebrate by giving gifts.

I needed a gift bag but the only fancy ones I could find were for Christmas. I managed to locate a plain white bag among the others and had a good time illustrating it. 


I drew on both sides of the bag.  My marker, as shown in the below pic, was wearing out.  I found a new one and quickly went over the side with the doggy on it that read "Dogs are earth's angels".  You know this if you have one... 


We adopt them. They rescue us. "Our hearts are forever connected you see, I adopted you but you rescued me." I wholeheartedly believe this to be true and wish my friend and her family many years of happiness and protection with her beautiful loving angel.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment