Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RIP, Sweetie

My friend, Joanna, recently lost her rescued kitty cat, Sweetie, of 13 years.  He, yes, "he", was a beloved member of her family and I am so sorry for her loss. With deepest sympathy to you, Joanna, and your family.  RIP, Sweetie.

Sweetie
Pets are innocent beings, each with a spirit of their own.  I refer to them as angels that enrich our lives.  Many are in need of good homes and I believe there is a special place in heaven for animal lovers who adopt them.  Thus, the creation of my cat and dog angel tshirts, like the one shown below, with the saying "Cats will know your name in heaven".

Hand Illustrated Cat Angel Tee Shirt, © Susan Calvert, all rights reserved
These handmade, one-of-a-kind cat and dog angel t-shirts were inspired from the devastating pain of losing my dogs.  Several of my customers experienced the same grief upon the loss of their pet too.

These shirts are a fun-loving, practical way, to remember the joy from our animal companions.  Many pet lovers wear them in public.  Others wear them as pajama or exercise tops.  And some even put them on their dogs to wear.  Woof!  Other designs and colors are available for purchase on my website too.  And if you don't see your size, email me at Susan@SusanCalvert.com.  I usually have extra blanks in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment