Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FUNDRAISER: Good Mews for All

Oh my, it's been a long time since I blogged! Where has the time gone?

First, I want to thank all of my customers from my April shows, TICA (The International Cat Association) and The Big Shanty Festival. Thank you all for supporting my artistic endeavors. I hope you are enjoying your new art.

Second, another big thank you to the ladies who have visited my studio this month and purchased art. It was a pleasure sharing pet stories with you. I so appreciate each and every one of you.

Third, I'd like to mention a last minute opportunity I just learned about for pet-loving folks, especially cat lovers, in the Atlanta area. (Oh and if you don't live in Atlanta but know someone who does, please forward this to them. It's a good cause.)

The Good Mews Cat Shelter is having a FUNdraiser for their shelter at California Pizza Kitchen tonight. Yes, you read it correct--TONIGHT.

So, here's the deal (which is good on all orders--dine-in or take-out): See this flyer below? You'll need to print off a copy of it and bring it with you to California Pizza Kitchen. They will, in turn, donate 20% of every order (with the flyer) to the Good Mews Cat Shelter. It's that simple!
___________________________________


___________________________________

Here's a recap of the info for tonight:

WHEN:
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
WHERE:
California Pizza Kitchen
Pine Straw Plaza Shopping Center
4250 Roswell Road
(corner of Roswell Rd and Johnson Ferry)
Marietta, GA
(Click here for a map/directions)
TIME:
4 - 9 pm
REMEMBER TO BRING THE FLYER WITH YOU!


Again, this is for both dine-in and take-out. You can pick up a pizza and freeze it for a later date.


Here is Nancy McDonald, a volunteer from Good Mews Cat Shelter, modeling her t-shirt she purchased from me at the TICA show which says "Cats will know your name in heaven".

4 comments:

  1. Susan, Do you have this shirt in other styles, or are they all t-shirts? I have a friend for who this design would be perfect, and I would like to buy one for her!

    Amy from PAR
    (Thanks again for coming out this morning to help!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    Great to hear from you. Yes, it was great fun chatting @ Plant A Row for the Hungry. I thought of you yesterday while eating the Sugar Nut melon for breakfast. YUM!

    I hand make each t-shirt ranging from sizes SM-XL ($20) and 2XL -4XL ($25). What size would your friend wear?

    See you soon,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend probably wears an XL.


    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Amy,

    I have tried several times to post a comment on your blog without success.

    Enjoyed your latest post. Your photos are awesome. Great idea to use tulle on the bok choy. I just purchased 1" flexible fence for my fall greens. Darn bunnies!

    My latest blog post mentions Plant a Row for the Hungry: http://susancalvert.blogspot.com/2009/09/vegan-or-non-vegan-plant-row-for-hungry.html

    I will look for XL t-shirts. Can you send your email address to me: susan@susancalvert.com.

    See you soon,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete