Sunday, September 21, 2008

How Old is My Old Man? (Braves vs. Mets)

We've been celebrating Steve's birthday all month. Here is his picture taken during the Atlanta Braves vs. New York Mets baseball game yesterday at Turner Field. I thought it would be fun to poll my readers with this silly question:

How old is my Old Man?



Leave me your answer in the comments section at the end of this blog entry. (No cheating if you already know his age--ha!)

The baseball game on Saturday, September 20th, between the Atlanta Braves and New York Mets was awesome. Braves won! Score: 4 to 2. (actual scoreboard picture below)


I secured fantastic seats, over the Braves on-deck circle, through StubHub. This was Steve's first "close up" game. (much better than those nose bleed seats in the past, aye?)


We were on our toes watching the game. The balls were speeding by so fast including several fly and foul balls. I had Steve's jacket open ready to catch one. Drats, missed it. Perhaps next time.

Our seats allowed premium restaurant service--baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and GMC (that's what we drive). There was a post-game fireworks show too--KaBoom! (Honey, I said fireworks, not farts!)


It was a picture perfect evening celebrating Steve's birthday. Happy Birthday, Mr. Calvert.

Have you guessed his age yet? Look at his picture again. (Click on it, if necessary, to enlarge it.) Remember to leave me your answer below.

2 comments:

  1. I got the chance to go to Turner Field on clients funds and downed a few beverages, got a bobble head, and destroyed a pack of peanuts. without a doubt, a great experience even though the braves are not the braves of the mid to late 90’s. cheers to them and here are a couple pictures I took.
    http://womenartmoney.blogspot.com/2008/09/hello-mr-turner-how-i-do-like-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picturesquemusiq,

    Wow, your photos are breathtaking! I'll have to show Steve since it was his birthday gift to see the game. I know he'll enjoy them too.

    Kudos to you for going on client funds and having a great time. Looks like from where your photos were taken we might have been sitting near each other.

    Thanks for sharing, Susan

    ReplyDelete