Friday, July 8, 2011

Rub My Belly (Buttons)

Lucy loves belly rubs.  It's the funniest thing.  She'll be looking at you.  Then instantly she is laying down and lifting her rear leg to have her belly rubbed. My husband, Steve, often asks why she does this. My reply is that she can and it feels good.

Lucy's classic leg lift
The other day, I watched the show "Wildlife Nannies" for the first time. Baby monkeys, who lost their mothers, were being taken care of by humans 'til they were grown enough to live on their own.  Upon feeding the monkeys, their belly's would be rubbed to promote digestion like their mothers did in the wild.  I wondered if this was the answer to Steve's question about Lucy's rubs.

Below are belly buttons of sorts for you to rub over with your mouse and click on to join my social media sites.  Hope you enjoy them as much as Lucy.







No comments:

Post a Comment